2021-01-13

Staggering Gross Negligence

So. Let's see if I get this straight.

Now we're holding out on second doses for the elderly? This is happening in Quebec and the USA.

And left-wing political buffoons are first giving the vaccines to prisoners and in some places government workers next?

/waves hands furiously!

HELLO! I thought it was the GRANNY that needed saving?!

It wasn't enough that they died in nursing homes and are the most vulnerable and continue to die in those settings. Nope. Now let's be inefficient dicks about the vaccine - that may or may not work particularly on the elderly since the datasets on testing for them are too small - and cruelly allow more to die.

Awesome.

Remember people. They stole your life and are brutalizing our children because of their stupidity.

Evil pricks.




2 comments:

  1. STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME FOR USA ►Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here…………… Read More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply open this link ....☛www.dollars9.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.