2021-01-05

Quebec Plans To Make Good On Being The Shittiest Place In North America

Apparently, the little incompetent dictator ruling Quebec is planning a hard lock down.

There's literally NO justification for it on any grounds. 

Francois Legault looks at Cuomo and Newsome and figures he can match those two retards and then pass them! It's not enough Gatineau police disgraced themselves in an incident that has gone international.

Nope Frankie decides 'Imma pump this bitch harder'.

Fool. 

More worrisome is the opposition. The three leaders aren't challenging him which makes them equally culpable in the destruction of TWO generations of Quebecers. 

125 useless, gutless fucks in the National Assembly collecting a pay check. 125 NON-ESSENTIALS. 

DEHORS!

Quebec has no democracy at the moment. If that criminal decides we have to wrap ourselves in saran wrap, he'll make sure to use the cops to force it on people.

I can't believe we're going Australia's route. I'm stunned and baffled. I'm disgusted and appalled.

I have no love or respect for Quebec.

None.

I swear. Tomorrow that idiot better present EVIDENCE instead of his flapping gums.

But I won't hold my breath. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.