2021-01-18

Masks Don't Work Exhibit Lost Count

On Oct. 9 2020 New Brunswick mandated masks. On that day there were 5 cases. Today there are 25.

Any questions?

Remember. The reason for masks is to stop the spread. Not to prevent cases from going higher. That would be a case of falsifiability.

The same damn thing can be observed in Quebec. Since JULY 18, 2020 the cases have done nothing but steadily increase. It didn't stop any spread and led to not only a quasi-lockdown but a curfew.

I ask again.

Any questions?


1 comment:

  1. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply open this link ....☛www.dollars9.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.