2021-01-11

Deep Thought Legaultisms

Apparently according to the incompetent criminal in charge Francois Legault, there's a curfew because kids spread it and go hang out with the elderly. 

Does this strike you as remotely logical or even sane? And talk about having low respect for the average person to say such nonsense.

In a just society we throw fruits and vegetables at such stupidity.

These are what we call Legaultisms. Among his classics are "masks are liberty" and 'we have to be more intelligent than the virus" and proceeded to decree a futile mask mandate that has failed miserably and is obvious to any reasoned mind. 

And yes, I'm calling out every single doctor who peddles this superstitious nonsense. You failed. 

Quebec death rate: 3.8. 

Florida: 1.8.

Remind me again how the measures work?


1 comment:

  1. Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,.......Read More

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.