2021-01-24

My Talk With My Daughter

 Last night by the fire I had a chat with my daughter.

We talked about this and that. 

At one point it inevitably fell on the Covid situation. Specifically on the nature of what constitutes leadership.

We talked about history, dark ages and general all around corruption in politics and life.

I made it a point to explain to her what she's seeing is not leadership.

It's weak men pretending to lead in weak times.

All the people in positions of power aren't leading with any kind of competence or with a sense of principled honour.

Leaders of men do not crush civil liberties like this.

Worse are the people who take in all the drizzle begging for these pretenders to protect their scared little asses.

People don't understand the position some of us take when it comes to liberty.

Let me explain as succinctly as I can.

I don't appreciate being told how I should assess risk. I consider it an immoral act to tell me I pose a threat to others. It's an unconscionable piece of degenerate rhetoric to assert this; to be told we all pose a danger to one another is a crime against humanity. 

I don't give a shit about doctors or Skippy the epidemiologists telling me I should be afraid and I should end my life because of a system run aground by the very arrogant buffoons who mismanaged it. I'm not going to take orders in matters of my health from them. This is of no concern of theirs. Give me the information as experts and get the fuck out of the way.

If I get Covid, the chances are I beat it. If I don't, it means it was my time. If not Covid, at my age, it could be cancer or something else. I will NOT LIVE IN FEAR. And neither should you.

You have LOST one year of you life. Do you understand what this means?

Think about it long and hard. You've paid your price. You were the damn stupid mask. You may have lost a business. You may have lost a loved one to other diseases or suicide. You have not had your child's Sweet 16 or had a kid who had a chance to get a scholarship but it's lost now. The chances we get in life are few and far in between. Once gone, it's gone.

Why are tolerating this? It's one thing if our leaders are truly listening to all voices and making they choices. You can feel we're getting input from all walks of life but it's not the case.

It's a small circle of people making these decisions and few are based in logic or science.

They're playing with your life. They're stealing your present and your future.

Start looking at this way because they're not done.

They will squeeze you and stretch this out in order to protect their own sorry asses. 

Here in Quebec, Legault is an enormous failure in my view. One I can't accept or digest.

I told my daughter look to the lions in life. 

Do not look at the vultures.

It will likely make you a minority. It will be frustrating and lonely but at least you will always be aware. You won't be played.

Learn to see beyond the propaganda. Deprogram yourself from the crud they feed you. It will take you on one heck of a journey being free of mind. 

These people are so far behind they think they're leading but you are the one ahead.

For me, I'm too bitter at the moment to present anything with any amount of wisdom. I have to look for purpose and reason on why so many people let their fears cloud their minds.

Maybe it's just the way it is. Books and history point to this reality.

It's just getting to that higher plane with peace of mind the challenge.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.