2021-01-13

Quebec Is A Laughing Stock And Legault Its Clown Prince

The arrogance and stupidity of Francois Legault is breathtaking. We're already under severe stress and he pulls this shit?

You think I give a shit about the Montreal fucken Canadiaens?

I thought there's a serious pandemic you clown.

Quebec is a laughing stock - like usual - and you have the balls to Tweet this garbage?

Fuck the Habs. 

Pro hockey can play BUT NOT KIDS? You've made their lives miserable and you illegally stole our liberties and you talk about fucken hockey?

Disgraceful.

A more disingenuous and arrogant man exhibiting cognitive dissonance they don't come.

You've now zoomed up to the top of the idiot class right up there with Andrew Cuomo and Gavin Newsome in North America.

The three of you can go fuck each other. 

And shove those masks up your asses.


2 comments:

  1. Google pay 390$ reliably my last paycheck was $55000 working 10 hours out of consistently on the web. My increasingly youthful kinfolk mate has been averaging 20k all through continuous months and he works around 24 hours reliably. I can't trust how direct it was once I attempted it out. This is my essential concern...:) For more info visit any tab on this site Thanks a lot GOOD LUCK.......https://rb.gy/4dbngk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply open this link ....☛www.dollars9.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.