2021-01-04

All Masked Up And Lockdowned And Still A Failure

What will it take my dear fellow citizens to understand these measures aren't working? That they're a spectacular failure?

How much more proof do you need? 

Add the unreliable PCR tests and we have a trifecta of tools that are misleading us.

Time to go back to what we've always done.

We can't save every life? We've done enormous and Biblical damage to life.

Wake up.

Sign The Barrington Declaration. 

More from Dr. Biggs about the failure of lockdowns.


1 comment:

  1. I m making over $9-k a month working low maintenance. I continued hearing others reveal to me how much cash they can make on the web so I chose to investigate it. Indeed, it was all obvious and has completely transformed me...t.ly/P1lo

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.