2010-03-10

When Dreams Imitate Life

I don't know why I waited this long to tell this story but there are no statutes (statues?) of limitations on tales from my lair. Come. Hither. Watch. Listen. I tell a mean "knock, knock" joke.

Vancouver witnessed two tragedies during their hosting of the Olympic games. One was the sudden death of figure skater Joannie Rochette's mother, Therese, and the other the horrific luge crash that claimed the life of Georgian athlete Nodar Kumaritashvil.

Over lunch one day, my brother told the family he dreamed of a death at the Olympics - in the exact same manner to which the luger lost his life.

Premonitions are a shivery thing. I know I tend to get them from time to time. I don't know if they were just  coincidences but ooo man, some of them felt so real.

Knock, knock...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.