2010-03-11

Stoned And Speeding

Idling in my car at a red light, expanding my carbon foot print, I glanced over to get a glimpse of something and a girl came into my field of vision. She was smoking. But it wasn't a De Maurier. She lit up a joint. Right there.

Hey, good for her. However, I wondered about her sense of responsibility. I further observed, after the light turned green, she had a heavy foot.

Great. Stoned and speeding. Not a good mix. She was weaving in and out of lanes to boot.

I'm not sure, unless you're Doctor Johnny Fever (recall the WKRP episode where a police officer was a guest on Fever's radio show conducting an experiment to prove that with each passing drink a person's reaction time decreases. The experiment failed to achieve its results after the opposite was happening with Fever. The more he drank, the quicker he was), I don't think you should be smoking a "doob" while driving and speeding.

But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.