2010-03-26

Democrats Unveil New Poltical Strategy

Seriously. What's up with this? Why are the Democrats playing this silly game?

Man, I thought that was always the case for all people in the public eye? Of course, if there are legitimate threats, the law should handle it with care. Somehow, I'm getting the feeling this isn't the case. At least not from what I've heard and read. They messages released are awful and distasteful no doubt but nothing I haven't personally read on this blog and other blogs. On my sports blog alone, some comments towards the writers left me stunned.

Athletes and celebrities get them too. I'm pretty sure it was a little more serious for Jackie Robinson and Hank Aaron.

There are so many questions to this it makes one reel. Can it be a political tactic by the Democrats aiming to quell the Tea Party movement and to characterize them as "racist?" In America, that's always an effective tactic since it's like sending in the Tasmanian Devil to scare off the masses.

And to suggest only one side of the ideological spectrum is capable of this is absurd.

I've been to protests organized by liberals. Those folks scared the living hell out of me. So "progressive" yet so vile.

Methinks the Democrats fear the elusive Tea Party movement - I still haven't really seen an in-depth story about them. Just "trust me, we know" and "we know the type" anecdotal angles - and what devastation they can pour upon them in November? Why else do this?

As for the GOP, lay off the "repeal" bit. From what I read, that's next to impossible. They knew, or at least should have known, the Democrats were eventually come around to pushing health care reform one of these years. They should have beaten them to the punch. They didn't. Now live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.