2014-06-23

They're All Jammin' Me

I haven't seen this video in 27 years. Bought the 'Let me up (I've had enough) album back when it came out in 1987. That year Petty was supposed to come to Montreal (I think it was the 'Full Moon Fever' tour) only to cancel after me and a buddy had purchased tickets. What a let down.

Nearly three decades later (yes, I'm not aging well psychologically) Petty is set to return in August but I'm hearing it's touch and go. Still put in a request through a contact for tickets though.

Too bad. He's one guy I want to see.

Anyway. Everyone's jammin' me with their bull shit these days. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.