2014-06-17

"Me. So Enlightened," Michelle Obama: Face Palm And Repeat

I posted about Michelle's food crusade earlier but came across this:

“I thought to myself, if a Princeton and Harvard-educated professional woman doesn’t know how to adequately feed her kids, then what are other parents going through who don’t have access to the information I have?” she recalled."

Didn't realize there was a link to eating well to having a degree. My mother has no degree and has pretty much mastered the art of cooking, Michelle. So have millions of other mothers. Because you failed doesn't give you the right to condescendingly assume others did too.

Of course, let's project! Because I, an educated person with sooo much access to information, can't cook neither can you, you lowly uneducated shlepp.

My Lord, is there no end to her arrogance?

Look kids, change you can believe in comes through remembering the 4 P's of progressivism:

Dodge, dip, dive...Wait.

Puritanism, projection, presumptuousness, and paternalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.