2010-07-12

More Bills In The U.S.

The Americans are about to push through financial regulations reform. I don't know if it'll work but I do find it odd that the two guys often cited as being key players in the financial meltdown -Dodd and Frank along with the big banks- were behind this bill.

Something tells me the small players will get hosed by the additional regulations. It's a plot I tell ya to further solidfy the oligarchy.

As an aside, I do consider Obama to be anti-business but not for the reasons conservatives think. He's anti-business to the extent he doesn't like those who resist his plans to fashion them in his own image. It's hard to imagine the majority of small-to-mid sized businesses think he's on their side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.