2010-07-25

Crossing Borders

The Commentator: Shouldai do it? Whattahyouthink? Come, on. We're getting to the border guard.
Commentator's reluctant wife: I swear, you're like my first graders, do what?
TC: Act like a smart-ass.
CW: Oh, please.
TC: What, is that a challenge? These guys are pussies.

*Wife ignores Commentator *

TC: Shouldai do it?
CW: Do what you want but I'm driving off with Lauren and leaving you behind if they rightfully stop you.

*Commentator hums and plays drums on steering wheel to a song playing on the radio*

TC: The agent is gonna ask me where to? And I'm gonna say, "guess." How about that? He's gonna be like "anything to declare?" and I'll be all "yeah, taxes are too damn high and Homeland Security is cramping my style." And then he'll be like, "sir, are you all Canadian citizens? and I'll say yeah but not by choice only by chance. He'll then look at you and ask, "is he on any type of medication ma'am" and you'll say he's Hercules times Green Lantern in bed. And did you ever notice superheroes wear tights and spandex and...

*Car advances*

TC: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I have to think! I'm gonna be so funny...
Border Agent: Where ya'all heading today?
TC loks down towards steering wheel: Delaware....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.