2020-10-21

We Need An Inquiry And Trials To Investigate Medical Tyranny

Politicians and health officials who continue to terrorize populations through masks and lockdowns need to be prosecuted and face justice for what they have done.

This pandemic is being superficially pushed. We've never even isolated the virus.

It's enough. 

There is NO justification for continuing this hysteria.

Will Canada listen? 

Or is there indeed an agenda outside Covid-19? Because it makes no sense to act like it's still March and have people masked up.



4 comments:

  1. Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started......

    Open This Website ↠↠↠www.profitskeys.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m making over $9-k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life...
    HERE►https://www.workshiring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life...GOOD LUCK★★ Please visit this site for full details....https://www.wiki87.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google pays 85$ per hour. My last paycheck was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed concerning twenty two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once I attempted it out. This is often what I do to check further details by opening the link and clicking on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Click Here For More Information................ https://bit.ly/31VLqke 

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.