2020-10-23

Fauci Is A Liar; Refuses To Conduct Mask Study

Dr. Anthony Fauci has refused to conduct a randomized control trial on masks.

“I would not want to do a randomized controlled study because that would mean having people not wear masks and see if they do better,” he said.

Fauci suggested he would never ask an individual to participate in a study that would involve not wearing a mask.'

Well, that's how science works in order to test results.

He further claims:

'....I’m convinced enough in the summation and totality of the data that has been analyzed by meta-analysis that I’m convinced that the benefit of wearing a mask clearly is there and is better than not wearing a mask,”

This is simply not true.On the CDC's own website there are studies that prove this.

I'm at a loss for words at how deep the corruption runs in science now. All we get are doctors and  other people just spewing they work 'because'. 

I'm sorry but this is UNACCEPTABLE. 

Gee, I wonder why. Maybe because it would be yet another study proving masks are ineffective?


3 comments:

  1. Great post. I have learned a lot. I have some great ideas about home curtains. Would you like to try that?

    yellow and gray curtains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,

    HERE☛ https://www.fox200.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,

    HERE☛ www.profitskeys.com  

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.