2020-10-03

Masks: You're Not Saving A Life

You're LOSING your life.

Can't you see what's at play?

If you think this will pass, think again.

They're already in another phase of conditioning and propaganda. 

'New normal'.

But it can stop if you can just stop being FEARFUL.

The biggest mistake we ever did was CONSENT to this pseudoscience.

People still cling to it with irrational exuberance.

It must end.

Or else, it will end with a forced vaccination.

Look at Legault. He has installed a banana republic to keep us from having family or friends over saying this is the source of the outbreaks. But TWO days later, he's expanding it to activities in addition to dining.

Hello.

He's acting like he's only reacting to the cases but in reality, this liar and traitor has a plan. 

They all do.

Only Sweden isn't playing. 

He has no minutes or proof to justify his measures. Same problem in Ontario.

My fellow Canadians.

We're in trouble.

This isn't about the coronavirus. The virus is simply not a threat.

There's a bigger game at play.







7 comments:

  1. My buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however in the final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site..... 
    Please visit this site for full details....https://www.works79.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life...GOOD LUCK★★ 
    Please visit this site for full details...shorturl.at/bwxY8  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life...GOOD LUCK★★ Please visit this site for full details...www.works79.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Start earning money without delay. Get more time along with your family by doing this easy job that solely need for you to own a pc and a web access at your home. begin to earn $8000 a month. A little effort and handsome earning dream is just a click away.simply give it a shot on the accompanying site............►►► W𝐰𝐰.reviewd99.π’Έπ‘œπ“‚      

    ReplyDelete
  5. Start earning money without delay. Get more time along with your family by doing this easy job that solely need for you to own a pc and a web access at your home. begin to earn $8000 a month. A little effort and handsome earning dream is just a click away.simply give it a shot on the accompanying site............►►► W𝐰𝐰.1klife.π’Έπ‘œπ“‚

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here's what I've been doing, Read More

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE............  http://url.ie/1kfcz 

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.