2020-10-12

Blaming Citizens

Until governments stop the pernicious and pathetic practice of blaming citizens and people buying into this lie, it'll only prolong the misery of their measures.

We hear it all the time: People don't listen.

This is a big line here in Quebec. 

How can this even be known? Because the media says so?

I don't think people understand how dangerous this sort of thinking is. If you accept people are the problem, what's to stop government from throwing people into camps? And we all know it will end with innocent lives being destroyed. All we need to know about camps is found in the experience with internment camps in North America and the concentrations camps in Nazi Germant and the Soviet gulags during WWII. Health camps would be just as evil. 

Whenever someone brings up Sweden the response is always 'yes, but they listen!' 

Perhaps. But that's a one-dimensional response. Occam's Razor suggests that the Swedes simply accepted the virus is out and circulating and there was little they could do. It was going to burn through the population regardless of any measures taken. Which is why they were wise enough to not engage in lockdowns and involving coercive police action to impose measures. They're futile and only serve to create angst and anxiety.

This part can't be reiterated enough about Sweden. They did not psychologically traumatize their population or trample on civil liberties. Intangibles are key here to their success. 

I see a whole lot of compliance here. Sure, there are people who don't (hello free and open society!) but I don't believe that's a problem. 

The bottom line is people don't see the same perceived threat to the virus. Now in a mild form. If you notice the chart below, despite the rise in cases in Europe, the CFR/IFR are right in line with the flu. There is no pandemic. There's only a casedemic now. Notice the countries with the hardest lockdowns and mask policies have seen the most deaths. 

The people going on about their lives as best they could within the medical tyranny framework in place are correct in their risk assessment.

If the government says we're a threat to each other and wear a mask, you can almost be sure the opposite should be done.

Not sure what it's going to take for people to wake up and emerge from their Stockholm Syndrome. 









11 comments:

  1. my buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site.....

    HERE......... www.works35.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google paid for all online work from home from $ 16,000 to $ 32,000 a month. The younger brother was out of work for three months and a month ago her check was $ 32475, working at home for 4 hours a day, and earning could be even bigger….


    So I started>>>.........>>>­­­­ w­­­­­­­w­­­­­­­w­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­wiki87­­­­.­­­­­­­com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I'm my non-public boss. that is what I do......  Please visit this site for full detail..... Read More

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE......... https://clck.ru/QgLCs 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/14/2020

    $85/hr provide by Google, I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Google paid for all online work from home from $ 16,000 to $ 32,000 per month. The more youthful sibling was jobless for a quarter of a year and a month prior her check was $ 32475, working at home for 4 hours per day, and procuring could be much greater… .
    So I started…..w­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­w­­­w­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­wiki87­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing ..https://bit.ly/2DLMcHr

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am presently making over $15,000 consistently just by doing very basic and essential occupation online from home. I am a full time understudy and just by doing this home work for 2 hrs I have made $17945 every month back. This online movement is essentially extraordinary and its standard salary are much events better than other customary 9 to 5 office businesses. Every individual would now have the capacity to arrive this home position and start benefitting on the web by essentially hold fast to rules here.....www.online103.com  

    ReplyDelete
  9. Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome. Join this right now by follow instructions here...HERE ➤➤➤https://bit.ly/2DLMcHr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Google pays 85$ per hour. My last paycheck was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed concerning twenty two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once I attempted it out. This is often what I do to check further details by opening the link and clicking on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Click Here For More Information........... https://clck.ru/QgLCs 

    ReplyDelete
  11. I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. This is what I do…...Visit here

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.