2020-10-10

They DO NOT Care About You

If you think these measures about anything remotely related to caring about you're well-being, think again.

I've already made my stance clear about what I'd like to see, if it were a just world, done to these evil criminals.

I've listed their names. Here in Canada the two leading criminals are Ford and Legault.

And I would not be surprised Legault himself has a conflict of interest on some level regarding the vaccine.

Nothing makes sense. What the politicians are saying is completely off from the facts about this virus. 

And it's not a conspiracy. Plenty of politicians have been caught in a web of this vaccine scam for a virus with a 99.8% survival rate.

The main criminal behind all this is Bill Gates who has his hands behind most of the major pharma companies developing the vaccine. Props to The Nation for having the courage to cover this open secret.

Then there's Sir Patrick Vallance with a 600 000 pound interest in a vaccine company! 

What of our friend Mr. Businessman Frank Legault? 

I haven't been able to firmly track it back but a superficial investigation has turned up these interesting tidbits.

In 2000, he sat on the board of North American Vaccine (which was a part of BioChem) which was bought by Baxter in the same year.

Here's NAV's profile. I don't know if Legault divested himself of any connection to this company. Nor was I successful in finding out what happened to NAV. 

According to this blurb on Bloomberg  he sits on the board of Technic Lab. The address listed is to a building with several other pharma companies including Cambrex. I don't know if they are all inter-connected or independent. The only link is one Vincent Taillefer who sits on some of those companies including TechniLab. 

In any event, why is Legault's name still listed on TechniLab assuming it's still in operation? 

This 'new normal until a vaccine is found'  narrative is sounding more and more like it's orchestrated. 




10 comments:

  1. Google paid for all online work from home from $ 16,000 to $ 32,000 a month. The younger brother was out of work for three months and a month ago her check was $ 32475, working at home for 4 hours a day, and earning could be even bigger….


    So I started>>>.........>>>­­­­ w­­­­­­­w­­­­­­­w­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­wiki87­­­­.­­­­­­­com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site.....

    HERE......... www.works35.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google pays 85$ per hour. My last paycheck was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed concerning twenty two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once I attempted it out. This is often what I do to check further details by opening the link and clicking on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Click Here For More Information............. https://xurl.es/x4k5z 

    ReplyDelete
  4. my buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site.....

    HERE......... www.works35.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I'm my non-public boss. that is what I do......  Please visit this site for full detail..... Read More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/14/2020

    I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply open this link thank you....☛ www.todayjobs7.comℱ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/14/2020

    I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply open this link thank you....☛ www.todayjobs7.comℱ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Google paid for all online work from home from $ 16,000 to $ 32,000 per month. The more youthful sibling was jobless for a quarter of a year and a month prior her check was $ 32475, working at home for 4 hours per day, and procuring could be much greater… .
    So I started…..w­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­w­­­w­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­wiki87­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Google pays 85$ per hour. My last paycheck was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed concerning twenty two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once I attempted it out. This is often what I do to check further details by opening the link and clicking on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Click Here For More Information........... https://clck.ru/QgLCs 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. This is what I do…...Visit here

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.