2020-10-26

Liar And Incompetent Legault Rolls Restrictions Another Month

Oh, look this is my surprise face.

I don't listen to the press conferences. I don't listen to maniacs who lie.

But it was forwarded to me that Legault claimed the measures were working. Without fact of course. We just have to take him at his word, see? He also made his usual ignorant and stupid assertions that people 'don't listen' and blame spikes on families getting together on Thanksgiving. The even he BANNED people from having while sticking the police on the population to keep them in line.

PRESENT THE EVIDENCE FRANCOIS. 

I say good on the families because that's a bunch of baseless government propaganda.

Even as I type this my blood boils about this man. 

.012% of the population is impacted by Covid yet the anti-science buffoons in charge continue to fray the social and economic fabric. 

Yes. YOU ARE IN MASKS FOR .012%. 

Wake up you idiots already. WAKE UP.

I've no more words for the cruel and unusual punishment on display. This is NOT about a virus anymore. The system is under duress and the death rates are low.

This is pernicious and punitive madness. 

Legault has no business mocking The Montreal Gazette.

He's a joke onto himself. 

Another 30 days of threatening our immune system and health.

People. I don't think you realize how dangerous these measures are.

Instead of telling people to sleep and eat well they keep you in masks and fear.

There is NO QUESTION the masks are contributing to the infection rates. No one will tell me who I can and can't allow into my home. 

My disgust for this man and leaders who push and peddle this onto us and kids runs deep.

Appalling display of stupidity and arrogance.

May they all rot in hell.

Politicians, health officials and media who lie to the people deserve no less. 

Here's my flair to Legault and the gutless Quebec political establishment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7SNEdjftno





2 comments:

  1. I am making over $9-k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

    HERE>>>>>>www.profitskeys.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. [  Interested Poeple Come Here]
    I build $82h where As i Am traveling the planet. 1st week i worked by my Laptop computer in Rome. This week i Am back within the USA. All i do square measure simple tasks from this one cool web site. ....  HERE► https://www.workshiring.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.