2020-10-10

The Commonwealth Is Being Run By Incompetent Buffoons

Canada, Australia and the UK along with the USA, and its citizens are being ill-served by a ruling class made up incompetent morons exacting draconian and drastic measures on its populations.

Here's what's going on the UK. Rich places: No lockdowns despite higher cases. Poor places: In lockdown.

And would you buy a used car from Matt Hancock let alone take his advice on downloading the Covid-app?

What a lying sack of garbage this guy is. 

I'd rather smash my phone and never use one again rather than download that shit.

The fact it's being peddled and pimped by politicians all using the same script should give pause to people before they download it.

I gotta say, I'm not holding my fellow compatriots in high esteem these days. 


6 comments:

  1. Google paid for all online work from home from $ 16,000 to $ 32,000 a month. The younger brother was out of work for three months and a month ago her check was $ 32475, working at home for 4 hours a day, and earning could be even bigger….


    So I started>>>.........>>>­­­­ w­­­­­­­w­­­­­­­w­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­wiki87­­­­.­­­­­­­com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site.....

    HERE......... www.works35.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google pays 85$ per hour. My last paycheck was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed concerning twenty two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once I attempted it out. This is often what I do to check further details by opening the link and clicking on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Click Here For More Information............. https://xurl.es/x4k5z 

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the recent report of the newspaper, a man has earned 1500 dollars in a month by doing simple works. I read this report and started following him. Now I am making 1100 dollars in a month. Please visit this site of the company for full details...𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝟗𝟗𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐬.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/14/2020

    I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing, <(")

    ReplyDelete
  6. Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome. Join this right now by follow instructions here...HERE ➤➤➤https://bit.ly/2DLMcHr

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.