2020-10-22

They Lie Of 28 Days: Legault Is A Liar

It's ok. We only need 15 days!

Well, we know that's become indefinite.

They opened things up because they weren't stupid enough to keep things closed or else they'd have full blown protests.

But then they ramped up testing and said, 'SEE!? WE TOLD YOU!' And put us back into quasi-lockdown just to keep people in fear.

This time it's 28 days.

28 days later (remember the movie?) and I don't expect them to be leaders of men and leave us alone.

Sadly, Legault will come up with another lie and will roll it over for another 60 days.

I'm pleading with people to get off their laurels and either watch the videos put out here or go investigate. There's no pandemic. The virus is here to stay. We weathered the worst part. If you look at the charts, there's no excuse or justification for any of this. Viruses swirl around us all the time. 

Legault and Arruda are keeping families separate based on no evidence, bad advice and bad science. They're masking people up with ZERO evidence. Worse, without monitoring the results.

They're drunk on power and simply acting on decrees. Science and medicine is out the window. It's all politics. And people buy into this. 

If he rolls it over, and they're talking like they will, I stand by my assertion Legault and the CAQ are acting with malice committing acts against the health of society.

People need to take back their lives before it's too late. 

In six days his illegal and ignorant order ends. A small part of me still holds out these fools will knock it off. 

Unfortunately, as is usually the case, people cling on to bad ideas longer than they should.




4 comments:

  1. Google paid for all online work from home from $ 16,000 to $ 32,000 per month. The more youthful sibling was jobless for a quarter of a year and a month prior her check was $ 32475, working at home for 4 hours per day, and procuring could be much greater for more details click here
    …………www.moneypoint2.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. People tell me how much money they can make online so i decided to look into it. well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. this is what i do sort of huge cash then come and be part of us. do this internet-website online
    Here.............►www.worknet8.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google pays 85$ per hour. My last paycheck was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed concerning twenty two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once I attempted it out. This is often what I do to check further details by opening the link and clicking on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Click Here For More Information................ https://bit.ly/31VLqke 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,

    HERE☛ www.profitskeys.com  

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.