2012-09-25

Why So Dumb, Dummy?

Andrew Sullivan and his ilk are really starting to piss me off.

And when I get pissed off I rub my little Greedo figurine.

Are the people over at Foreign Policy - who have criticized Obama for the handling of the Mid-East- 'dumb?' Are economists who criticize his economic policies 'dumb?' Etc.

I've seen and read plenty of smart people question the President.

Go peel a coconut, Sullivan.

***

Other than that, is it me or is Newsweek going out of its way to brand how they market Obama? Notice the same photo-shot of him with his chin up. They try and make him loo 'majestic.'

It's hilarious.

Dunno 'bout you but this is exactly how Mussolini was shown.

Just sayin.'

***

NPR asks:

"Why the subdued response in the U.S.?" in regards to the over-blown movie.

Genius.

Because it's, I don't know, retarded?

I'm guessing the majority of Muslims aren't radical idiots - here or there.

Hence, subdued. I see no point in the question.

***

Let me rephrase Sullivan's junk in that junkie paper Newsweek: How can supporters of Obama be so dumb?

Howard Fineman:

"Unbelievable confidence in the aura of destiny."

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

No fucking wonder liberals were so easily duped by Communists and other curmudgeons in the 20th century. They're romantic goofballs.

"The problem that he had once he got there was that other people, specifically conservative Republicans, didn't hear the music. They did not hear the Obama music. ... Barack obama, I think, was confused by that. How come these people don't see how destined I am. ... They're from a different planet than the one that he's on, and he hasn't figured that out because he never had to deal with conservatives."

He later added: "He's got a superhero's challenge here because he's on a, I keep saying, a different planet than the one he originally was on."

So. He's potentially Bat-Man and Mozart rolled into one. Great. Just fucking great.

Alright. I dedicate this song to President Obama:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.