2012-09-11

Common Civlity People, Common Civility!

Nice. Is this an example of "we're all in it together?"

It's tempting to conclude this is the action of one STM worker but I'm afraid it isn't. It happens. A lot.

For some reason, Quebec workers seem incapable of grasping that proper and professional customer care is not an option nor does it come with politics attached. It's just a basic, common courteous and civil thing to do!

Public transit workers especially act like truck drivers (no offense to them), and don't at all realize they are serving the public. Well, as long as they don't have to speak English it's all a-ok in their fairy-tale world.

I don't use public transit - having had my own horrible experience with the STM years ago - and the government can take out all the ads they want in trying to force me to but I'd rather limit my exposure to idiots thank you very much.

I really hope this person gets her lunch handed to her.

Calling the cops because the kid had change? Unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.