2010-10-31

Age Limits For Trick Or Treaters

Once again the tyrannical 'once size fits all' disease has hit some municipalities on this fine continent.

Apparently, it's against the law to go for candy after the age of 12. How sad. How pathetic. How useless. Let's add more bull shit on the plates of cops. That's all we need, some over zealous cop wrestling some poor 13 year-old to the ground after spending the night id-ing them.

So far, I've never witnessed or read about an incident involving teenagers on Halloween. I know there's Mad Night (which I used to participate in) where I'm sure some kids have gotten into trouble over the years, but to justify banning teenagers from Halloween? Now watch. Because they've set up a cop v. teenager narrative, we're likely to see trouble.

Did you say we live in a free society?

These morons on boards making these decisions can bite my...Kit-Kat.

1 comment:

  1. I can see it now,

    You! The one with the devil costume on but a mustache of your own! Put the candy down!

    I hope they remember to read the guy his Miranda rights.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.