2010-10-13

New Tenants

Wow.

Our new tenant, a Muslim butcher and merchant as well as a television personality on the French side, had an official opening. I couldn't make it but my parents were there. From what they tell me, it was quite the affair. Local politicians (including Louise Harel and Justin Trudeau who apparently discussed tailoring suits with my father. How nice.) and television crews - among others - were present.

It's all for the better. I haven't been the same since my pharmacist suggested I lay off the Flintstone vitamins.

I hope he gives me free food.

3 comments:

  1. Things have changed with the Flintstones since my childhood, I see. They now come in gummie form. How did I miss that? I'm gonna have to add them to my nutrition regimen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate gummies.

    Jelly beans too.

    And marshmallows.

    Oh, how I loathe marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate gummies.

    First, obviously you're not Homer Simpson. Second, yes, but have you tried chocolate-covered gummies?

    Damn, but they're good and tasty!

    I must add that I'll only eat vitamin dummies myself from this point to protect my remaining teeth, as with a vitamin, you limit yourself to one a day.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.