2013-08-18

Slate: A Joke

I mean, Matt Yglesias. Seriously?

What am I talking about?

This:

"No. Taxes are paid on profits not sales. It’s irrelevant to pricing."

For the record, this guy writes on money matters even though he's not an economist. Or owns a business. Or anything.

On what planet is Slate on to permit this?

And this.

And these folks think Limbaugh is an idiot?

I don't think so.

I wish I could say these examples were the only fits of nonsense "Sadbeard" has come up with but they aren't. His pontifications on money are gibberish, takes on politics is nothing but partisan hackery and general outlook typical of a left-wing one percenter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.