2012-11-06

Question

After watching this pathetic display that can only bring embarrassment to the Muppet race, I wonder how many of the people present actually give to PBS?

The other thing I don't get, and I guess this falls under the "going crazy out of financial context" category, of all the shows on PBS, Sesame Street is probably the program that needs subsidies the least. Even if you were to cut the subsidy, I'm sure it's still profitable - even with Evil Master Captain Vader Romney at the helm.

Personally, we give to PBS.

We go by a simple dictum: Demonstrate to us your value and values free of ideological bull shit.

Pass that test, you get my money and support. It's called selling your ideas in the market of ideas. It's also called freedom of choice without a middleman (i.e. bureaucrat) telling me what I ought to like and not like.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.