2012-11-06

Obama Wins

At 11:15 pm it's all over.

I guess Benghazi, the economy, divisive class warfare rhetoric, Fast & Furious was no match for immigration higher taxes and abortion.

Amazing. The overall record doesn't justify it. Alas, Americans thought otherwise. Let mediocrity reign I suppose. The era of statism and interventionism prevails and marches on.

Interesting stat I heard on CNN was people who voted for Obama do not want increased taxes to pay for the deficit.

Looking at the electoral map, lotsa red there. Too bad for the GOP it didn't convert into electoral votes. 35 million votes for Obama. Yup. Real racist country.

Anyway, as I go to sleep Romney holds a slight lead on the plurality.

Oh well. These next four years will be interesting.

No more blaming. We'll see what this guy is worth.






2 comments:

  1. I am contemplating a hybrid. I figure gas will cost $10 per gallon by 2016.

    I suppose I could be bitter but I am not... just a bit fearful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The U.S. economy is goosed.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.