2012-11-28

Death Of The Philly Dream Team; Argos Win Grey Cup

In the aftermath of the Philadelphia Eagles releasing DE Jason Babin in what has turned out to be a dismal season at 3-8, I saw this quote on ESPN:

"R.I.P. The Dream Team August 2011-August 2011."

Brilliant. When Vick claimed his team could be a dream team before the season began last year, I thought to myself, "evil eye!"

***

The Toronto Argonauts won the 100th Grey Cup on Sunday. The city won the first and now the 100th title.

Damn you, Alouettes!

The Argos hammered the Calgary Stampeders 32-21 despite a 9-9 season. Sorta like the year the Cardinals won the World Series, 2008 was it?, with 83 wins.

Toronto mayor Rob Ford attended the parade despite his problems but managed to declare Novermber 27, Argos Day.

Anyway.

I picked the under (54.5) and looked to win with that until the Stamps scored a completely meaningless TD late in the game. I hate when crap like that happens. Hate it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.