2020-09-29

Quebec's Cruel Anti-Humanist And Anti-Science Measures.

The basic premise of the next round of lockdowns is to prevent overwhelming hospitals using tired and irrational slogans we've heard including 'saving lives' (Canada is averaging six deaths per day) to 'help protect the vulnerable'. Legault, as he's apt to do, babbled about striking a 'balance' but the balance is NOT considering trade-offs again. 

It's unbalanced and foolish.

The data and literature on lockdowns are clear. They come with drastic and tragic consequence. I find it hard to believe the government isn't aware of this. Which means they're acting with malice now in my view.

Legault said it was 'hard' and went on to talk like the grandfather who has outstayed his welcome about sacrifices. 

It's hard not because of not being going out to dine but rather there's no justification for it and once again rooted in questionable assumptions and data. 

Above all, it sets a terrible precedence.

A real leader would have stepped up to the mic and spoken like Dr. Tegnell and humbly but firmly lead a people without crushing morale and civil rights. Instead, Legault shows his petty tyrant instincts playing petty politics.

And boy do the media eat this shit up.

I listened to the questions after and wondered if they were plants or if they're that clueless and lazy. I don't know what to make of the Anglo media they're so paralyzed with irrational fear and stupidity. 

There was but ONE play left and that's to follow Sweden. Enough of this 'stop the spread' theatre. Let this virus burn through already. Legault is fuelling fear and hysteria under the guise of pseudoscience and faux-logic.

The major concern here is it looks like Quebec has accepted lockdowns as a legitimate measure at a time most civilized nations have turned their backs on it.

It was rooted in bad date from the onset and it is junk science. 

Quebec under this government are continuing to insist on a discredited measure that even the World Health Organizations does not recommend.

FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

It's FAR TOO LATE anyway. It's asinine and idiotic to think otherwise. If the game is to string this along until a vaccine comes, then Legault is gambling with the lives of people. The net loss from trade-offs will be enormous. This is an easy call. History will be unkind to Legault. And deservedly so.

It won't do anything: 




Depiction of Legault after one month of thinking:



3 comments:

  1. ●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬●I make $100h while I'm traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I'm back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out,
    Copy AND PASTE IN URL FOR MORE DETAIL══════►►........www.eonline1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬●I make $100h while I'm traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I'm back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out,
    Copy AND PASTE IN URL FOR MORE DETAIL══════►►........𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brothers friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed concerning twenty two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once i attempted it out this is often what I do check further details by open the link and click on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Click Here For More Information........... http://www.v88.ca/3f5h 

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.