2020-09-24

Quebec Foolishly Edges Back To Failed Strategies; Legault Pummels Quebec With Hysterics

All I asked for Christmas is to live in a place where it was governed by people who wouldn't hang out with the wrong crowd emulating their habits.

What do we get?

A government that copies the wrong places. 

We have no been able to extricate ourselves from the idea this virus is like March. 

It isn't.

Since March the virus has changed its character and course.

But what do you expect from a public Health Minister who attacked with lies an expert like Dr. Rosenberg?

Everything they said to discredit Dr. Rosenberg was political bull shit.

Legault, Dube, Arruda.

The faux-calme cavalier manner to which Legault speaks is troubling. His social engineering machinations is an exercise in futility and one on which could seriously damage the psyche of a people.

Masks are the ultimate symbol of submission. One rooted in a foul merger of false virtue and bad science.

These three people are irresponsible public servants laying the tracks for more draconian measures. Trade-offs that WE KNOW have had drastic and tragic consequences.

Legault is treading a very fine line at the moment as the science doesn't back up his micro-managing of life. Th bottom line is this virus is not a lethal virus and really doesn't justify the continued state of hysterical fear the government keeps playing and preying on. 

Legault should perhaps lay off the cavalier manner in which he casually inserts words like 'CONCEPTS' not NPI measures. That latest 'concept' being 'bubbles' to public officials.

I can't stress enough how foolish it is to threaten the well-being of a society based on junk science and 'what if' scenarios.

This is quackery. Cases onto themselves DO NOT justify the latest demands we stay home if not necessary. This is how we got into this mess in the first place! 

The idea we're just going to continue this imbecilic charade indefinitely hoping the vaccine comes is just about the most irresponsible and unwise thing you can do! Is the government giving pause to the possibility the vaccines may not work or come any time soon? Are we not better off to just keep going and  not conditioning people to think the vaccine will 'save' the day?

Now they have resurrected the 'flatten the curve' line. Remember that? 15 days to flatten the curve? California still hasn't opened PLAYGROUNDS.

They didn't give us back our lives which shouldn't be theirs to take to begin with. They stole our liberties. DON'T FALL FOR IT AGAIN.

I have lost confidence. 

Folks. It's time for peaceful civil disobedience. They won't stop. They've invested too much into this strategy. They're too arrogant to pivot or think with any courageousness. All they know is to compel and dictate. And they do that because they are clueless. Enough of this.

JUST LOOK AT THIS GRAPH and try and tell me they're justified. This looks suspiciously like, well, flu season. I could be wrong:



We're on a Zero-Covid path. Which means loss of civil liberties.

I hold out the birth and science will eventually prevail but in the meantime I get the feeling it will be a fight and more stress and angst is on the table.

*****

This is wisdom: Who in Quebec speaks this way other than doctors who are silenced by Les Ordres des Medecins? Dr. Rosenbeerg has and look what happened. Dr. Weiss is another. We need more. And quick.




7 comments:

  1. I Am Earning $81,100 so Far this year working 0nline and I am a full time college student and just working for 3 to 4 hours a day I've made such great m0ney.I am Genuinely thankful to and my administrator, It's' really user friendly and I'm just so happY that I found out about this \ HERE..... Read More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE............ https://bit.ly/31VLqke 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Am Earning $81,100 so Far this year working 0nline and I am a full time college student and just working for 3 to 4 hours a day I've made such great m0ney.I am Genuinely thankful to and my administrator, It's' really user friendly and I'm just so happY that I found out about this \ HERE..... Read More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make $6,000-$8,000 A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot...... Read More  

    ReplyDelete
  5. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family & relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here... HERE ➤➤➤ www.besttrends7.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family & relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here... HERE ➤➤➤ https://bit.ly/2DLMcHr

    ReplyDelete
  7. ●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬●I make $100h while I'm traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I'm back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out,
    Copy AND PASTE IN URL FOR MORE DETAIL══════►►........𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.