2020-09-28

Francois Legault Reimposes Criminal, Pseudoscience Lockdowns

I have no words.

Quebec IS NOT FOLLOWING SCIENCE.

This is crazy. 

They're running the morale of this place to the ground.

Not a single justification for this.

The cases can be managed. Living in constant prevention mode is irrational.

I have serious concerns now moving forward. Quebec is definitely going the route of Australia. They're clearly looking into stepping up measures.Not a single piece of data or science supports a lockdown. We have ample evidence of the destruction it brings. 

At this point I can but conclude this is incompetent malice rooted in hysteria.

The coronavirus is indeed acting in line with the flu. This is a clear fact no matter what that clown Dube says. He's going against the data. 

Cases going up was to be expected because we LOCKED DOWN the first time. Telling people to stay in again is preposterous. We know the virus has to run its course.

Anyway. I have to form my thoughts here. In addition to my blood boiling level reaching levels I never thought possible, the complete useless media sucking up Legault's puerile garbage and propaganda added to the disgust. Not a single relevant question.

When he brought up the need to prevent deaths, someone had to challenge him as the province has been averaging a couple a day! What is the end game here? Why isn't he being honest? 28 days does what? He's just going to roll it over another 30 days after that.

The moronic stupidity of public officials in Quebec has permanently fracture my trust in them. 

Will he forego his pay? Will he take responsibility for any excess deaths that happen? He already has to answer for the nursing homes. 

Why are we talking like it's March? Viruses do NOT come back in a more vicious form. It wants to LIVE in healthy hosts. But if you make it difficult for it to do so by taking extreme measures, it only defers this reality.

Above all, it is unacceptable and outrageous Legault is still peddling bull shit about 'needing to protect the vulnerable' by LOCKING DOWN PEOPLE who are healthy. He has learned nothing and is being given terrible advice. You ISOLATE the vulnerable and LEAVE society to function. No where is this remotely recommended. It was a huge ERROR in March.

It's mind boggling what's going on. 

Another absurd line was 'we need to save lives'. There's an average of two deaths or so in Quebec. We're not in an over flow situation in the hospitals. The problem with preventative measures is that they're INDEFINITE. 

What bothers me about that is you can't really get much lower than one death. So when the death rate stays where it is (and it will) this politician is going to claim it was because of his stupid dubious measures when it was clear that trend was already there.

And this government is foolish and anti-science enough to play that idiotic game.

I'm sorry.

But this is buffoonery at its finest. They can't even explain their position without sounding insulting.

Legault. Arruda. Dube. Guilbeault. 

Criminals.

What does tyranny look like? Here:




Legault is doing damage to the psyche of this place. It's especially pernicious what he has done to the elderly and young.

He introduced that piece of pseudoscience as Voici ma dรฉclaration.

Here's my declaration: Shove this and the mask up your ass.

******

Legault is Mr. Carlson. As God as his witness, he thought the virus was 'dangerous!' 








5 comments:

  1. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family & relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here... HERE ➤➤➤ https://bit.ly/2DLMcHr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made 96,760 Buck just last month by working online from my home. I am a full time college student and just doing this in my free time for few hours per week by using my laptop.Everyone can check this out and start making cash online in a very easy way by just following instructions…….  Read More   

    ReplyDelete
  3. ●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬●I make $100h while I'm traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I'm back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out,
    Copy AND PASTE IN URL FOR MORE DETAIL══════►►........๐‹๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐“๐จ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ

    ReplyDelete
  4. ●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬●I make $100h while I'm traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I'm back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out,
    Copy AND PASTE IN URL FOR MORE DETAIL══════►►........๐‹๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐“๐จ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brothers friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed concerning twenty two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once i attempted it out this is often what I do check further details by open the link and click on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Click Here For More Information........... http://www.v88.ca/3f5h 

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.