2018-06-24

Progressives Need To Invest In Mirrors

The side that screams 'tolerance' and 'civil discourse' strike again.

There's no side to take. Common decency is all but gone.

These same people probably suddenly believe private operators have the right to do as they please with their business (and they do)....cough bake a cake for gays!

In any event, this has less to do with principles and everything to do with principals.

'Democracy requires principled government' reads a sign in front of the Red Hen.

They didn't seem to mind the unprincipled behaviour of Barack Obama though, eh? Are these people for real? How would they have liked it if one of Obama's appointees was treated this way for, say, their role in drone killing Americans without due process? I'm guessing they'd refuse to leave, make a scene, scream racism and look to destroy the life of the owner one Ms. Wilkinson:

“I’m not a huge fan of confrontation,” Wilkinson said. “I have a business, and I want the business to thrive. This feels like the moment in our democracy when people have to make uncomfortable actions and decisions to uphold their morals.”

I got my point across in a polite and direct fashion,” Wilkinson said. “I explained that the restaurant has certain standards that I feel it has to uphold, such as honesty, and compassion, and cooperation…I said, ‘I’d like to ask you to leave.’ ”
I told a stranger who I don't know she's morally inferior to me and I treated her like shit because I have an inflated, faux-righteous ego. They've politicized everything. 

Any one not corroded by politics will not accept what she did. It truly does say more about them than it does about Sarah Huckabee Sanders. 

As a business owner myself, I would never treat someone in this manner regardless of politics. The idea that it's deserved because of immigration is absurd. They never cared when Obama deported record number of illegal immigrants. But separating kids from their families is a bridge too far for them? The idea too that Trump is anti-gay is also rather intriguing given he's been nothing but supportive of them for the most part. Obama wasn't....until it was safe to do so. Remember when he 'evolved' on the issue?

Perhaps Wilkinson would consider opening up her own home and foster one of the children affected?

Progressives seriously need to look up the definition of 'cognitive dissonance'. 

Ignorant beyond belief and now beyond the pale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.