2010-08-04

Singing The Liberal Blues

Enjoyable cartoon story about liberalism at The Wandering Shaolin Monk.

My, my. It's seems both conservatives and liberals have problems with their respective parties and philosophical ideologies these days.

Misery loves company I reckon.

***

Speaking of liberals, I keep hearing on and off from people that Obama should be "impeached." For what exactly I wonder? So far, the only thing I can see one can take issue with is on policy and last I checked not agreeing with a president's policy isn't an impeachable offense.

But I still don't see how conservatives can be so angry. The GOP expanded the welfare/warfare state during their time in power.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cartoon.

    Yes, the GOP has nothing to be proud about. They spent money like sailors in a whore house during the Bush years despite the protests of their own supporters who had their say in a big way in 2006 & 2008.

    Accountability, on the left or right is still paramount. The guys in power must be held accountable.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.