2010-08-28

Why I Blog Part 11...I Think

It's an outlet that would otherwise be directed at people close to me would have to endure.

This way, I write and forget and family members are spared.

***

I don't market this blog. I don't because I barely trust or comprehend or respect have of what I write. How can I ask people to "subscribe" to this. I'm filled with so much self-doubt and skepticism I can't get past the "shut up dipshit no one cares what you think" obstacle. So I just let it be. If people gravitate here it's because they really like it. I prefer it that way then following and expunging energy on marketing campaigns.

Yes, I subscribe to the post and they shall come (eventually or never) philosophy.

Call it Field of Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.