2010-02-23

Williams Speaks: None Of Your Business

Newfie premier Danny Williams:

"This is my heart, it's my health and it's my choice."

Too bad ordinary Canadians don't have that privilege.

He's right. Health is a private matter.

"What was ultimately done to me, the surgery that I eventually got ... was not offered to me in Canada."
Truth is, it happens more often than not where serious surgeries are not offered here and we have to go elsewhere to seek treatment. It's crazy that in a wealthy country like Canada with all its talent would lack specific health surgeries.

But, Williams did say:

"It's a bum rap … for someone to try to turn around and say, 'You know, Williams doesn't have confidence in his own health-care system because he had to leave the province.' Well, I had to leave the province because it was recommended to me by my own doctors that for this particular type of surgery I should leave the province."

***

I heard about a report on the radio by an independent insurance business analyst in the United States. They estimates that under Obamacare insurance will be eliminated from the health process. The smaller agencies will be gone quicker while the larger ones will be able to survive probably for ten years. Then, it's government time.

Hammer time! Can't touch this (insurance)...can't touch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.