2010-06-14

Black Sabbath And The Death Of Dio

I'm not the biggest metal head but gosh darnity doodle doo, evry'unce in a while I've bin known to break out Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Iron Maiden and the like. I usually follow this with classical music. I'm not kidding. The contrast is wicked. And then I walk around the house with my tongue sticking out making hard rock gestures with my hands much to the annoyance of the gals in the house.

In the aftermath of the death of heavy metal icon Ronnie James Dio (ne Padavona), I rediscovered some of my old metal albums.

This is pure hard rock at its rawest. Seriously, the bands of today are pussies next to these guys.

Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.