2010-06-27

Peaceniks Silent Under Obama

Hey, I saw Obama coming from a mile away. Not because I'm smart (I'm as dimwitted as they come) but because I'm skeptical when it comes to politicians. The day he "won" the Noble Peace prize was the day that confirmed to me the world had lost its mind. Norway in particular.

It's interesting to see how politics on both sides of the aisle have dealt with Cindy Sheehan. She's the latest person to question the Obama promise; the change of nothing.

Is she a "racist?" Not everyone who criticizes the administration can be called a racist Tea Party member, right?

5 comments:

  1. If you're silent under Obama, are you really a peacenik (were you ever)?

    The anti-war movement seemed to disappear as soon Obama took office, even though he "surged" in Afghanistan, and continues the war in Iraq, not to mention what amounts to expanding the "war on terror" into Pakistan and making threats against Iran.

    Only anti-war libertarians are consistently anti-war no matter who is in office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, SE is right. I am deeply disappointed of Obama. I had hopes when he was elected but the more I see the less I have. I guess the Machine has swallowed him whole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Paul, he wasn't swallowed, he was always a part of it. This is what people don't get. They bought into the image. Critical thinking stopped at him.

    He comes from the most cynical political entities in North America: Chicago. Please don't try and make me believe he doesn't employ similar tactics in Washington.

    He's equal to the task of any politician before him including Bush.

    Of course SE is right. Libertarians are consistent in their stances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a libertarian, yet I am constant in my beliefs hence my disappointment with Obama. I may have been somewhat delusional but the guy appealed to me...but no more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Racist!

    Welcome to the dark side.

    Moo-haw-haw!

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.