2008-12-21

Slow Blog Day

It's days like these I come to understand slow news days.

Newspapers need to find stories to sell papers. Sometimes they even fabricate (or at least sensationalize insignificant stories) them. Luckily, I'm not in that position. If I'm without ideas or energy to write, I just don't post. It's not like advertisers (or readers for that matter) depend on me.

I was tempted to just rant and ramble on about something but I chose not to. Although, this post is pretty pointless.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite Commentator post of all time! Therefore it cannot be "pointless".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have more slow days.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.