2014-04-03

Racketeering Still Exists Thanks To Cronyism

Sure. The government isn't into racketeering.

Now, do you understand why the government should not get involved in something it knows jack shit about? By something I mean, business. Government are made up of men. And not all of these men are businesspeople. But in their position of power, they seek, well certain benefits.

Believe you me, if the small brewers had the cash to put in envelopes they wouldn't be up against this. Instead, multinational and distributors have the money to pay off crooked legislators. 

It's not that hard to figure out.

Monopolies are evil and Canada plays that game as well as any. 

Yet, all I see are people who defend this time and again buying into what amounts to 'it's for the children' crap. Or my personal favorite, "to preserve competition." The CRTC says stupid things like that. Sometimes I hear this stuff and can't believe someone would actually believe it. But they do. Just like whenever I hear Pauline Marois I can't for the life of me how anyone - and I mean anyone - with a decent mind and sense of decency could even consider voting for that clown. I digress.

If they're not using their leverage to shakedown companies they set up the game so as to help out fellow cronies.

The sooner people realize they don't give a shit about YOU, the sooner they can wise up. Only then will they start to vote the bums out. Right now, the best option are the libertarians.

Laugh.

But they are.


The rule would not apply to draft beer.
"That to me looks like racketeering," Aubuchon told Reuters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.