2014-04-16

Fall Of The West Reason 94595996

They say California is a trailblazing, progressive state. Not from where I sit on Heed History Hill.

In fact, I can't help but consider California as a flaky state completely unhinged on its quest to control, well, things.

Los Angeles science teacher Greg Schiller was suspended by school administrators for "supervising the building, research and development of imitation weapons."

Adding they 'looked dangerous.'

Lotsa shit looks dangerous. My Lord, send those boobs back to school for crying out loud. 

The reaction is Medieval stuff. In their quest to be 'progressive' they're actually reactionary.

Apparently, he coaches Fencing. You mean that sport with sabres? Doesn't that look dangerous?

/taps Triple H sign.

***

Every fucking day I thank my uncle had the sense to put a side-by-side rifle in my hand when I was 13.

He said, 'every man should know how to be proficient with one.'

In my day - shakes fist - kids climbed rope with no mats, we played sports for keeps and were encouraged to play to win, parents governed their own kids, bullies were challenged and we fought, we listened to Joan Jett and the Black Hearts singing 'I love rock'n roll' in the school yard; none of this Miley Cyrus shit, and did everything with no helmets.

Today, we have a bunch of fucking pussies who have off loaded their responsibilities to a horde of bigger fucking twats. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.