2014-03-05

Hollywood Too White

It's not often you make 'Idiot of the day' on this blog (Maher has made it. As has Yglesias. Huffington publishes all sorts of classic nonsense). I mean, you really have to say or write something so incredibly bad it leaves me no choice.

Khaled A. Beydoun and Priscilla Ocen take a bow.

You can pick up your $5 gift certificates at Wendy's in the morning.

Jesus.

Christ.

Hollywood not diversified?

Oh. I beg to differ my little parochial friends. Hey, the PQ are always looking for good candidates pimping out false race narratives.

I don't know how anyone with a straight face and alleged serious mind can even think this.

They're obsessed with statistical racism it seems.

Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.