2013-06-24

Video Of The Day

This is why it's crucial to keep government small. In doing so it makes it more efficient and accountable. To me, being a civil servant demands a certain type of individual who in their hearts and minds want to serve the public to their best of their wisdom, intelligence and dignity. I know it's asking a lot but that's the way I see it. Whenever I see a public servant lashing out or acting rude with the public it makes me wonder why they even chose such a profession.

There just isn't enough people of high-caliber to support a massive expand government. A lot of the spaces are filled by wastoids like these folks (assholes) in the video.

To me, the judge turning her back on a citizen is one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen in a place of justice.

And the child pleading...

Fall of the West, folks. Fall of the West. I'm sure this happens everywhere and more often than we think. This is why "whistle blowers" and the blogging revolution is critical to the advancement of truth and justice. The government will act as your enemy while claiming to be serving your interests.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.