2013-06-02

More IRS Abuse And Canadian Food Relief For Oklahoma Held Up At Border

Oh, please. This is not a 'scandal!'

/derp 

By the way, there's also a credit card problem there.

***

Canada sent 20 000 kilograms of food to Oklahoma. One problem, the Americans are playing Anal Bureaucrat.

Sometimes I wonder who is more prudish - us or them.

Sheesh. If you can't trust your friends...

"I am an immigrant to this great land, and I love it, but I will make a small observation from my years in the United States which I hope won’t be taken the wrong way: Like citizens of almost all Western democracies in the 21st century, Americans are overly deferential to bureaucracy, but, in my observation, they are uniquely fearful of the state’s tax collectors to a degree I have never seen with Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs in London or equivalent agencies in Paris, Ottawa, Rome, Canberra."

-Mark Steyn

 

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Steyn (who I think is clever and funny) forgets about the Beatles song "Taxman"...

    http://www.lyrics007.com/The%20Beatles%20Lyrics/Taxman%20Lyrics.html

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.