2011-11-13

Bet India

I've bet the USA in the long-run will outrun all opponents.

The one country I think that will likely become a true, stable power in geo-politics (maybe even internationally) is India. China reminds me too much of an athlete on steroids. India is quietly going about its affairs; growing, innovating, etc. More remarkably, and I've written about this in the past, is given the amount of people, languages and differences among them, it still manages to remain relatively peaceful and democratic.

I wonder if they have language laws amongst themselves like we do in Quebec, eh?

I agree with the characterization as the 21st century being an Asia-America power base. Europe will either firmly and permanently fall under the American umbrella or become a third wheel in international affairs perhapes even disintegrating.

If disintigretation takes place, can this lead to a third world war? Or at least, a continental war. If I'm the Americans and Asians, there's too much at stake to let Europe hog the attention for a third time. All the demographic data puts America and Asia at a distinct advantage.

I, of course, offer mere freeform pontification here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.