2011-01-01

Kraut Punk Rock

I have no clue. I just have no clue. All I know is for some strange inexplicable reason - maybe it's the rotting blackberries I refuse to throw out I'm inhaling - Die Roten Punkte speak to me. You know?

German rock always has a fan in me. Nice, weird way to usher what will be a wicked year I wish!

I came across them in the summer while perusing one of Western Canada's 'Fringe Festivals' - Winnipeg or Saskatoon. I forget - and simply never got around to granting a blog post. Then suddenly, for some reason while I watched The Office, they popped into my stupid head.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/02/2011

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZwhzf8NC4o

    Another one. It has been translated into a few different languages. This was apparently originally written by Blondie according to another You Tube clip of this song.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.