2011-01-01

Daycare Update

Short note on this first day of 2011 about my daycare. It's gone waaayyyy beyond my timeline. I expected to be open by November the latest. It's looking like February is far more realistic. In fact, it will be open. Already I have no idea how I'm hanging in.

Support - friends and family - is thankfully there. But it hasn't come to that. My cousin said it best, "do you think having come this far your friends and family will let you sink?"

In any event, hoping my business line of credit application gets accepted - an answer won't be forthcoming until mid-month.

Man. I really believed I could self-finance. I just didn't want to borrow. I realized half-way in that wasn't going to happen.

Lesson learned.

If I survive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.