2011-01-03

Time Is No Friend These Days

I have a list of 12 topics I want to get to but I have no time to develop them. In fact, I have had ideas come and go over the last little while but because of my situation I can't get to them. Hopefully not forgotten as there's no statute of limitation on such matters.

I don't know. Just thought I should mention this. I have an army of "drafts" but without proper research and thought, I don't want to do any injustice to them.

***

As a side note, a couple of producers - prominent ones from what I read - have expressed interest in my script. In fact, they liked it enough to conduct an interview with me. They think I'm onto something but one wants me to convert it to a screenplay the other feels it should be a 30-minute dramedy as opposed to a one hour show. So, they suggest I adjust the script.

Damn. Ain't gonna happen for the next couple of months that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.