2008-07-17

Rechargeable Batteries Are Practical

Into rechargeable batteries? Scroll down and support a small business selling a neat rechargeable kit by clicking on the Ebay widget.

Rechargeables not only have significant long-term economic benefits but they offer an environmental benefit as well. Among other things, they give a break to landfills filled with toxic batteries.

This particular product actually contains FUNCTIONAL rechargeable alkaline batteries known for their eco-friendly properties.

Personally, up until recently I couldn't be bothered to recharge batteries. Like most people, I was content to use and dump them wherever - usually in a drawer. Of course, when I would clean out the drawer I wasn't sure if they were still charged so I would spend 15 minutes verifying them.

It was far more "convenient" to replace batteries by simply picking up another pack at the store.

My idea of convenience has since shifted after purchasing a rechargeable battery kit. At first, I wasn't sure how long I would stay focused to keep recharging. It's been six months and so far so good.

Just a friendly post to share my experience with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.